Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company LLP Registration Online in India process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to hire a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may can be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and find a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.